Be Content

I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:12‭-‬13 NLT


Contentment: A Choice, Not a Condition

In a world that often leaves us wanting more, contentment can seem like a distant dream. But as Paul reminds us in Philippians 4, true contentment lies not in our circumstances, but in our relationship with Christ.

Discontent, a thief of joy, often stems from pride and a misplaced focus on material possessions. While it's natural to desire good things, our pursuit of them should be rooted in gratitude and trust in God's provision.

The key to contentment is a heart that is settled in Christ, regardless of our external circumstances. When we find our fulfillment in Him, we are less likely to be consumed by envy or disappointment.

Contentment invites gratitude into our lives, even in the midst of challenges. It reminds us that God is enough, and that He will provide for our needs according to His perfect plan.

As we strive for contentment, let us remember the words of Paul: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." By trusting in His strength and provision, we can find peace and joy in every season of life.

Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. 1 Timothy 6:6‭-‬7 NLT


I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:12‭-‬13 NLT


Don't forget to Like / Share / Comment on the various social media platforms below: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | @KittensCushion

Comments